The latest activity on this website, in chronological order. (Minor tweaks, for various values of “minor,” are omitted/elided ….)
- 2017-05-02 — JudicialMisconduct.US goes live, with Case Study Tuvell v. IBM.
- 2017-06-14 — Added Case Study Ryan v. U.S. (a.k.a. “Alschuler v. Easterbrook”).
- 2017-06-24 — Added Case Study In Re Edith Jones.
- 2017-06-28 — Starting to get some spambot attacks. Hence, starting to implement countermeasures (such as “CAPTCHAs,” and stricter account-creation rules). Security is a cat-and-mouse game, so this will be a never-ending battle (sigh) ….
- 2017-07-13 — Filed Complaint of Judicial Misconduct against Judge Frank Easterbrook.
- 2017-09-02 — Added Case Study Kampouris v. St. Louis Symphony.
- 2017-09-21 — Added Case Study Tuvell v. Marshall.